Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Welcome Back

It was so good to see everyone today!  This is the blog for Maple Leaf Academy Preschool.  I try to post at least once a week to give the families the highlights of what we've been doing in class.  The address for this site is:

http://mapleleafacademyns.blogspot.com/


I will send out emails to let you know when I have posted a new entry.  The kids all did such a nice job of playing today.  In case any of you would like the recipe for the play dough that we used in class here is the link for it:

http://www.the36thavenue.com/2013/03/kool-aid-playdough-recipe.html


(the only change that I made was that I added 2 tsp cream of tarter to the dry ingredients)

I thought I'd mention that if any of you like fresh raspberries there is a wonderful U-Pick patch in Jackson on the corner of Division and Mill.  It's called Henke's Raspberries.  When my sons were in preschool their teacher told me about it and our family has been going ever since.  My kids loved picking the berries with me when they were younger and they still look forward to eating those fall raspberries!  I stopped by today after class, guess what we'll be having as part of our snack tomorrow!

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment